Monday, December 31, 2018

Reflecting on 2018

REFLECTING ON 2018

It was a year of ups and downs for me with my running this year.  I had the motivation and desire to run the races, but one injury after another prevented me from performing well.  This does not mean that I didn’t have fun or a good year, just that my finish times weren’t what I wanted. 


I finished the year out with a total of ten marathons and two 50K’s, each one in a different state.  Nine new states were completed and now I only have two states left to complete my 50 states marathon journey.


Running aside, we traveled to some pretty cool places this year too.  Our favorites were New York City, Iceland, and the Grand Canyon.  



I think the biggest thing that happened this year was the decision to build a new house and move next summer.  The wheels got set in motion and we designed our home and I’ve begun to pack up some of our belongings as we prepare to list our current house for sale.  

Our Valhalla

2019 will be here in a few hours.  It whole new year and a fresh start.  I have some goals, but only one resolution.  Just to keep it simple.  Stop overcomplicating things.  Get rid of the clutter.  Worry less.  Don’t feel that things need to be perfect.  Quit trying to get it all done.  Let less be more.  



**All my cute outfits are by Skirt Sports. My discount code is 857STIN for 15% off.  Click here ---> SkirtSports.com

No comments:

Post a Comment