Thursday, October 19, 2017

AfterShokz - #beopen #airinaction


     Anyone that has read my blog recently knows that I took on a project this summer.  I am running every street in my town.  I’ve discovered that a lot of areas don’t have sidewalks and I’m forced to run on the road.  This made me become even more aware of my safety.  I enjoy listening to music or podcasts while I run. But with the headphones I was using I had to have the volume super low, or wear only one ear bud to be able to hear people, cars and dogs.  Then I found Aftershokz.

     Aftershokz headphones do not go in your ears.  They rest just in front of your ears, leaving your ears open to hear the noises around you.  The headphones transmit the sound through mini vibrations.  It travels through your cheekbones into your inner ear, leaving your ear open so you can be aware of your surroundings.  
Wearing Trekz Sportz

     My fist pair of Aftershokz headphones were the Sportz Titanium.  These were so comfortable that I forgot I was even wearing them.  I felt much safer while running because I could hear what was going on around me.  They were comfortable while wearing sunglasses too.  This model is wired but they still need to be charged.  A twelve hour battery life means you don’t have to charge them as often.  I was so impressed with them that I emailed the company to tell them how impressed I was and they invited me to be one of their ambassadors, a ShokzStar.

     They sent me a nice goodie package including the Trekz Titanium.  This model is even lighter than the Sportz Titanium.  It is also bluetooth and has a six hour battery life. I had never used a bluetooth headphone before and now I’m not sure I can go back to wired.  These would be great for anyone but they really had athletes in mind when these were designed.  They are sweatproof.  The wraparound headband is really comfortable for running and biking, and I’m sure a ton of other activities.  Aftershokz even sent me a pair of the Sportz Titanium and Trekz Titanium to loan out to my local friends to try. 
Wearing Trekz Titanium

     As if those other two models weren’t good enough they out did them selves with the Trekz Air.  This is the lightest model. 20% lighter than the Trekz Titanium.  The amazing sound and fit make this model a star.  I could wear these all day, I’ve never been able to say that about any other headphone.  Every other brand I’ve tried hurt my ears after several hours of wear.  This model has a six hour battery life and is also sweat resistant.     Both of the bluetooth models can be used for phone calls when bluetooth paired.  All their headphones are great but they hit a home run with this model.  

Wearing Trekz Air

     I’ve fallen in love with these headphones and if you try them, I think you will too.  If you’d like to know more, check out their website at Aftershokz.com

     Feel free to use this link to save 20% on the Sportz Titanium and Trekz Titanium models.  http://mbsy.co/j2cjw 


#aftershokz #shokzsquad  #airinaction #beopen #aftershokz

No comments:

Post a Comment